By joining the BIOS² training program, you agree to fulfill certain conditions of the program such as:
- Complete a 2 to 6 weeks internship in a non-academic setting
- Participate in one (but ideally both) summer schools
- Get involved in one synthesis group or problem-solving workshop during your participation in BIOS²
- Participate in / propose other program activities
- Fill in form to get access to your mobility / communication / training grant
- Report all activities and publication / communication to which you have contributed during your participation in the program
When you need to use part or all of your communication / travel grant, you must complete this online form which will allow us to request the payment of your grant and keep your file up to date. More info here: http://bios2.usherbrooke.ca/financial-support/
For each activity in which you take part, you must complete a very short online form that allows us to keep your file up to date.
We ask you to send us the complete reference in APA for each oral (participation in symposia or congresses) and written (articles published or submitted, other manuscripts) communications carried out during your funding period or membership in BIOS².
Documents and forms for internship program
More info here: http://bios2.usherbrooke.ca/internships/
Fellow must submit a completed Internship Protocol before the starting date of the internship. This document works first as a proposal. Once approved by all parties involved, it may serve as a protocol of agreement for the internship.
After the completion of the internship, fellows must send a completed Internship Report to the BIOS² coordination team.
Partner Advertisement Form
Partners who want to propose an internship should use the avertissement internship form.
If you need any additional guidance about internship, contact us.
We would love to include, in the BIOS² website, little articles and visual material about activities / training / experiences of BIOS² people. Please, send us short summaries / blog post / pictures / figures of what you’ve done!
Every fellow must read the CREATE NSERC Privacy Notice. As a CREATE participant, we need to collect data about you. If you don’t agree with it, please let me know by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.